• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your all-star list of boardies you'd go to a comic con with.

186 posts in this topic

I would enjoy meeting anyone who is a board member, who I have talked to. But it always helps if you have the same interests. If I met a big DC guy, that would be a short conversation. lol. After I said DC stinks....it would be pretty much over. lol

I really enjoyed talking to Jim (DocWatson), Barton (Ghost Town) and Andy (Goldust40) and of course Greggy :sick: at NYCC. I think I could have talked to Barton about silver and bronze Marvel's and to Andy about Atlas comics for a few days at least.

Good chatting with you as well, sir - always cool to talk to a fellow Atlas obsessive. :headbang:

If any of you is a hot girl, I'd go with you.

#TEAMTARANTULA

Its a date! See you at the next NYC comic con! :foryou:

tumblr_mr0n0jlH791s9mtp2o1_500.jpg

HAWT

You just think it's a 1/4 Sideshow piece! :baiting:

Oh, it's a sideshow all right... :whistle:

More like a freak show. Or a horror show.

:eek:

-slym

So do you figure the soiled paper is on the floor of a public men's or public women's restroom?

hm that depends on whether Bearded Wonder Woman here is pre-op or post-op. Only one way to find out...

apqBzY9_460sa.gif

I prefer to go to a show alone

DG

C'mon, DG. Why don't you and me hang out at a show together sometime. We could walk the aisles looking at the old comics, make fun of the cosplayers, and giggle together at our own nutty inside jokes. It'd be kinda sweet really. I'd love that :cloud9:

DG

C'mon, DG. Why don't you and me hang out at a show together sometime. We could walk the aisles looking at the old comics, make fun of the cosplayers, and giggle together at our own nutty inside jokes. It'd be kinda sweet really. I'd love that :cloud9:

Richard :luhv:

DG

:eyeroll:

Did I hurt your feelings in that thread I quit reading? Awww!

DG

DG

:eyeroll:

Did I hurt your feelings in that thread I quit reading? Awww!

DG

:cloud9: You are so witty. I can't wait for our convention date!