• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLAS books....... SOLD

13 posts in this topic

Here's a few for sale that I really had planned on keeping. Overspent lately...... Paypal, Checks, etc. are acceptable. 2 week hassle free return policy. Shipping is $ 8 to USA..... Out of country will be more. Pics will be this evening.... claimed pending scan is OK. Each has nice eye appeal for the grade. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Adventures into Terror 22........ 5.0......White........ $ 80 (NICE..... might press to fine) :news: SOLD

Journey into Unknown Worlds 18..... 5.0...... OW......$ 90 ( very light tanning to cover edge.... not too bad) :news: SOLD

Battle Action 19.......6.5......OW/W......$ 50 :news: SOLD

Adventures into Terror 22........ 5.0......White........ $ 80 (NICE..... might press to fine)

Battle Action 19.......6.5......OW/W......$ 50

:takeit:

(I don't need no stinking scan :grin: )

^^ ....... thanks big guy. These are both neat books.... but "Dial Z For Zombie" just turned up and I didn't want to stiff the Landlord :tonofbricks: GOD BLESS...

that one with the guy with no eye lids was creepy.

....That is one COOL comic...... the Maneely story, "In One Ear" is Atlas at it's finest..... and that's saying something. GOD BLESS...

:takeit: the Journey as well for the clean sweep, Alex.

^^ ..... I guess I close up shop early and go fishing now (shrug) GOD BLESS....

You knew I spent too much this week. I saw this when they were all still up for sale. :cry:

..... I'll have to try and re acquire copies of these again..... although that AIT 22 will be hard to duplicate..... white pages on Atlas is hard to replace. GOD BLESS...