• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me my comic brothers! I am puzzled.

83 posts in this topic

I will cut to the quick. I have found to me what I think is one of the rarest comics in modern history that Marvel put out. Marvel only made 10 copies and sent them to retailers. Since it is rare the book has a cost around $2000.00. I have been looking for this sh it for a while. The flip side is I can take that $2000.00 and bring in some very nice silver and bronze keys but I run the risk of never finding this book again.

HELP me what should I DO?

Decide whether you will buy this book for investment, or pride of ownership (or what combination of both)

Then decide if, down the road, someone will pay you more than the investment value you place upon the book. 2c

:popcorn: Oh my I'm curious curtail right now!

I'd say buy it. Only 10 made. Run it. Money is just paper and if your employable, and can make more of that icky green stuff then I say DO IT!!

You can always get a key book at anytime, if you have the means.

Then please please post the book. lol

Twisted Metal? Did Marvel make that?

Nope that was DC, I believe.

If this is the book in questwould evercan finally rest.

4e2db12a.jpg

No its not this book at all. I would rather not say what it is just yet until we can reach an agreement on a price.

I would love to own it out of pride, joy and investment. I enjoy the book and have every issue so far and this would be my pride and joy. I would trade my WD 1 9.8 for it in a heartbeat.

4e2db12a.jpg

No its not this book at all. I would rather not say what it is just yet until we can reach an agreement on a price.

I would love to own it out of pride, joy and investment. I enjoy the book and have every issue so far and this would be my pride and joy. I would trade my WD 1 9.8 for it in a heartbeat.

:o That good huh? DO IT!!

I think you guys helped because WD is common and keys are common. Rare is not common and I am a fan. Others might think that I am crazy and off my rocker. Comic prices and worth are based off of what people would pay for them right.

I will cut to the quick. I have found to me what I think is one of the rarest comics in modern history that Marvel put out. Marvel only made 10 copies and sent them to retailers. Since it is rare the book has a cost around $2000.00. I have been looking for this sh it for a while. The flip side is I can take that $2000.00 and bring in some very nice silver and bronze keys but I run the risk of never finding this book again.

I'd want to be very sure there were only 10 copies made before making such an investment.

I'd want to be very sure there were only 10 copies made before making such an investment.

+!

4e2db12a.jpg

I've got nothing for you, then. Sounds like you've made up your mind, though.