• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery 8 Price Reduction

10 posts in this topic

Usual rules. PM offers welcome but an :takeit: in the thread wins.

Postage in the US is included in the price. Anywhere else you pay and I'll only ship Priority International.

Check/MO/Paypal ok

Payment needs to be made within 48 hours unless other arrangements are made.

Price reduced on JIM 8. $300

JIM 8

Since a CGC 5.5 just sold on ebay for $685 I thought I'd offer my undercopy up here.

Really nice looking book but has a few defects: 1/2" tear at the bottom edge about 2" in from the spine that unfortunately goes through the entire book very cleanly; another 1/2" tear just to the right of that one that is "L" shaped 1/2" on each side; small stain in the very center of the spine edge and a little scribbling on the back cover edge.

All of this should be clear in the scans, if not, LMK and I'll try for better pics.

I think with the defects its technically a 3.0 but a great looking 3.0

$350 shipped. PRICE REDUCED $300

009_zps8ea28c35.jpg

010_zps0af2f541.jpg

011_zpse4182cac.jpg

Mystic 56

This one is a sad case. The book is absolutely stunning and I think would grade an 8.5 at least but alas the centerfold is detached cleanly so I think the best CGC would do is around a 5.5? Feel free to chime in if that's not right.

Regardless I want $100 shipped. SOLD via PM

005_zps1cd65d11.jpg

006_zpse0c12db9.jpg

Mystic 56

This one is a sad case. The book is absolutely stunning and I think would grade an 8.5 at least but alas the centerfold is detached cleanly so I think the best CGC would do is around a 5.5? Feel free to chime in if that's not right.

Regardless I want $100 shipped.

Usually, from what I get, the "knockdown" is of 1.5 points for a detached centerfold, and your copy looks better than a 7.0, so maybe a 6.0-6.5, considering the centerfold detached? Anyway it is gorgeous… :)