• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!!!

29 posts in this topic

This is all a big misunderstanding. I accidentally told wimple that it was all his if you passed but I already made a deal with someone else through pm. It's completely my fault and my bad but I felt like I owed it to the other guy I was in talks with. At a lower price than what wimple would have paid. And I didn't say in my rules that an I'll take it trumps all Pm's. Just for the record.

Page 1 of 1 1

Participants

#4912040 - Yesterday at 06:44 PM jim83

bryan_robson

Bid more or post more... tough one...

Loc: Utah

Cool man. It does have a small date stamp on it that you can barely see. That is why he posted pending pics. There is a good chance he might back out. If so, its all yours. I'll let you know as soon as I do. Sound good?

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#4912049 - Yesterday at 06:47 PM Re: jim83

wipple

The Collectinator

Loc: paper goods aisle

Cool. Sounds good

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

I would suggest taking this discussion to the Probation Discussion section and let this thread fall down. I hope that an amicable solution can be worked out between all the parties. All the best.

you said first ill take in the thread wins...and my name is wipple not wimple.

do you expect anybody to believe you took less than asking price when at least 3 people were willing to take it at full price? uncool and shady...BEWARE

I would suggest taking this discussion to the Probation Discussion section and let this thread fall down. I hope that an amicable solution can be worked out between all the parties. All the best.

Thanks Jaybuck, but i dont want to be involved with the probation thread. At this point i dont want to give him my money.