• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another stained comic! Grade this ASM 136 please~

6 posts in this topic

Looks like this was one of greggy's reading copys. blush.gif

ASM136gs.jpg

ASM136gsb.jpg

The stain goes trough about halfway through the book, getting smaller each page.

VG- 3.5 Tough stain tonofbricks.gif

That bad? Looks like a solid 7.0 without the stain. I would be curious to see how other people react, tough to grade something like this. I would say 4.5 but confused-smiley-013.gif

The stain knocks it way down, but I don't think there are any guidelines in the grading guide for how much to deduct, and a concensus would be difficult to come to on this one since it affects just about the whole book.

I say 4.0...

VG- 3.5 Tough stain tonofbricks.gif

That bad? Looks like a solid 7.0 without the stain. I would be curious to see how other people react, tough to grade something like this. I would say 4.5 but confused-smiley-013.gif

The stain knocks it way down, but I don't think there are any guidelines in the grading guide for how much to deduct, and a concensus would be difficult to come to on this one since it affects just about the whole book.

I say 4.0...

It just depends how "stain-friendly" you are! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Does a blood stain on a TOD bother you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif