• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

:news: So tomorrow it's going to be a full day. I'll be starting around 9-10am and I want to post at least 200 books :banana:

If you're free there will be all kinds of cool stuff and freebies and I'll also add another Raffle Prize for tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their purchases and for hanging out! And huge congrats are in order to sslim66 for winning the raffle two nights in a row!

See you all tomorrow!

Mark

Yay! I will be awake for this round. :whee:

Ya, I'm really curious to see what all pops up. 200 books is a heck of a lot. Must be some goodies coming.

:news: So tomorrow it's going to be a full day. I'll be starting around 9-10am and I want to post at least 200 books :banana:

If you're free there will be all kinds of cool stuff and freebies and I'll also add another Raffle Prize for tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their purchases and for hanging out! And huge congrats are in order to sslim66 for winning the raffle two nights in a row!

See you all tomorrow!

Mark

Yay! I will be awake for this round. :whee:

Ya, I'm really curious to see what all pops up. 200 books is a heck of a lot. Must be some goodies coming.

Oh yes! And I'm going to be starting at 10:15 - just over an hour from now :headbang:

Mark, epic thread my friend!! (worship)

Thanks Greg!

Running just a couple minutes longer. I had to decide on tonight's Raffle Prize before I posted any books. I wanted to make it something really cool so I'm scanning it right now. Be back in.....10 minutes or less (thumbs u

Hi Everyone -

Tonight's Raffle is going to be for 2 cool BA #1's:

Spiderwoman #1 in NM- 9.2 and Red Wolf #1 in VF+ 8.5 :headbang:

To make it fair as possible I am including everyone who made a purchase after we announced the Raffle Winner last night. So, from that point on everyone who buys a book gets a Raffle Ticket. And I really need you all to pull together here - we can't let slim66 win 3 nights in a row can we?

sw111.jpg

rw1.jpg

Hey Mark,

Are you planning to watch a football game tomorrow? :whistle:

Hi Paul!

I dunno...

Yeah, I'm actually going to a big Broncos Super Bowl party - proudly wearing my Seahawk Jersey, hat, flag, pins, X-Mas ornament mouse - the works! :headbang:

hm

Come to think of it, when the Seahawks win I might find myself surrounded by a drunk and angry group of Donkey-Heads.

Okay, Paul and Jeffro - if I don't come back you are hereby in charge of my thread.

Hey Mark,

Are you planning to watch a football game tomorrow? :whistle:

Hi Paul!

I dunno...

Yeah, I'm actually going to a big Broncos Super Bowl party - proudly wearing my Seahawk Jersey, hat, flag, pins, X-Mas ornament mouse - the works! :headbang:

hm

Come to think of it, when the Seahawks win I might find myself surrounded by a drunk and angry group of Donkey-Heads.

Okay, Paul and Jeffro - if I don't come back you are hereby in charge of my thread.

You got it! (thumbs u