• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

I think I did a good job of offering a good deal in regards to FMV (thumbs u

Definitely, and a lot of the books I was looking at were gone immediately, though I am a bit surprised at the OS values, like some of those Amazing Adventures books.

I think I did a good job of offering a good deal in regards to FMV (thumbs u

Definitely, and a lot of the books I was looking at were gone immediately, though I am a bit surprised at the OS values, like some of those Amazing Adventures books.

OSPG has been bullish on those Blue Beast books for a long time now. If I ask anything even near guide value for those I won't be able to sleep at night . IMO those are 1990 prices from when X-Factor was a good book and he changed back to his blue furry form. The #15 is the hardest IMO b/c of the white cover but the rest (#12-14, 16, 17) shouldn't command anywhere near what the guide says. The #11 is a different story because it's one of the BA's toughest books with the black cover and lower print run.

That's my Market Commentary for the evening. Back to Supes!