• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Action #376 VF+ 8.5 (OSPG: $45.00) $20.00

Mark I'm going old school Action on you :takeit: hopefully the wife doesn't kick me out lol

Just send her my way. I'll explain everything in such a way that she'll be confused and understanding at the same time (thumbs u

:roflmao:

:takeit:

Kull the Conqueror #2 VF/NM 9.0 Copy A (OSPG: $26.00) $12.00

People with lizard heads! (thumbs u

That's worth the price if admission alone!

C'mon people the apocalypse is here: the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl. You need a man in a loincloth like Kull to protect your family from the inevitable rape and pillaging that is sure to occur (at least at your local .99 store...)

kull2.jpg

Kull the Conqueror #3 NM 9.4 (OSPG: $35.00) $24.00

All joking aside, this book is going to press to a 9.6/9.8 (or better!). By Crom your enemies will bow before this book and you'll all their women have you now. Arrrgh!

But seriously - how cool was John Severin? Or was this his wife? Doesn't matter - they rule over all.

kull3.jpg

Marie was his sister 2c

:takeit:

All joking aside, this book is going to press to a 9.6/9.8 (or better!). By Crom your enemies will bow before this book and you'll all their women have you now. Arrrgh!

But seriously - how cool was John Severin? Or was this his wife? Doesn't matter - they rule over all.

kull3.jpg

Seriously - how cool was John Severin? Or was this his wife? Doesn't matter - they rule over all.

Marie was his sister 2c

Thanks Casey (thumbs u Along with Gil Kane I seriously think they drew the best BA covers EVAH!!