• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine + Gun = Jumping the Shark

87 posts in this topic

Is this really the point where Marvel jumps the shark? Looking back I'd say it was Secret Wars. From that point on, anything is game.

More like Secret Wars II - that thing stunk up the joint like no other comic in history.

Peter Teaching the Beyonder to use the toilet is an epic facepalm

lol:insane:

Is this really the point where Marvel jumps the shark? Looking back I'd say it was Secret Wars. From that point on, anything is game.

More like Secret Wars II - that thing stunk up the joint like no other comic in history.

Peter Teaching the Beyonder to use the toilet is an epic facepalm

lol:insane:

"The experience is consummated!" :D

I don't think he did that right. hm

I think (and I'm totally pulling this out of my *spoon*) but I feel like marvel is doing with wolverine the same thing they did with spider-man. Take away everything and start from scratch. Reset the character to its original pre1990s.

They used Superior SM to reset Peters life to the beginning. I can see them doing this with more characters as well.

I Dunno. It can't be worse than some of the things that have been done before. I remember a panel where wolvie was bombed and his skeleton walked out of the fire to regenerate the rest of him.

Its comic books. Anything goes. It just may not go well.

rantrant

:ohnoez: