• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine + Gun = Jumping the Shark

87 posts in this topic

At around 16 seconds, we see Wolverine, but no attack; @ around 43 seconds, his claws come out, but again, there is no attack:

-slym

6iwkz.jpg

At around 16 seconds, we see Wolverine, but no attack; @ around 43 seconds, his claws come out, but again, there is no attack:

well played sir. was just wishful thinking then

No play on my part - you asked a question, I just found the answer.

-slym

If he lost his healing powers why is he not dying of Adamantium poisoning and old age? When his healing powers were cancelled out on Genosha he could barely walk, and when the High Evolutionary took his healing power in Xmen 379 Wolverine's skin was peeling off both due to Adamantium poisoning.

Because according to the Modern Hacks at Marvel, none of that actually happened in the MU.

yes all of that wtf marvel? (tsk) Putting there characters though BS shock value Situations with poor writing for Money grab sales and little or no regard to past continuity,ahh modern comics I love u(sarcasm).. :facepalm:

-slym

I like to think our troops listen to that song before going into battle.

Is this really the point where Marvel jumps the shark? Looking back I'd say it was Secret Wars. From that point on, anything is game.

Aw, yes! The one where every Spider-man fan boy uses to "prove" that Spider-man can single-handedly take down the X-Men. Classic, classic stuff right there!

Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the Slingshot Wolverine with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

Is this really the point where Marvel jumps the shark? Looking back I'd say it was Secret Wars. From that point on, anything is game.

More like Secret Wars II - that thing stunk up the joint like no other comic in history.

More like Secret Wars II - that thing stunk up the joint like no other comic in history.

Peter Teaching the Beyonder to use the toilet is an epic facepalm