• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: House of Secrets 96 CGC 9.2 White Pages

21 posts in this topic

Got a pretty copy of HoS 96 available, a few more later. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination (shipping from US).

House of Secrets 96 CGC 9.2 White Pages, Wrightson cover $125.00

hos96_zps43e7d582.jpg

House of Mystery 175 F+ 1st Appearance Cain, Adams cover $40.00Reduced to $35.00. This is a sharp, high grade copy from the front, but there's a ~5" back cover fold/crease.

hom175_zps35169b95.jpg

Got a pretty copy of HoS 96 available, a few more later. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund. I accept PayPal, checks, Money Orders, and ship via USPS, rates vary based on destination (shipping from US).

hos96_zps43e7d582.jpg

:takeit:

hos96_zps43e7d582.jpg

All yours! :applause:

Nice books Mike, these types of sweet BA horror really

helped fuel my fire for pre-code.

:cloud9:

Thanks, I know what you mean but pre-code $care$ me! :eek:

hos96_zps43e7d582.jpg

:applause: Fantastic pick-up!

:banana: Chris

House of Mystery 175 F+ 1st Appearance Cain, Adams cover $40.00$35.00 This is a sharp, high grade copy from the front, but there's a ~5" back cover fold/crease.

hom175_zps35169b95.jpg

Reduced to $35.00.