• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED: Small Marvel Keys Sale! w/ AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 CGC 9.0 WHITE PAGES!

20 posts in this topic

Hey Folks! :hi:

I'm planning one of my much bigger sales for the near future, but I have a few stragglers that I want to try and unload first. The majority of these books are minor keys, including a really nice ASM #20 freshly back from CGC.

RULES: :rulez:

1. No HOSers or probies or bad people. It goes without saying.

2. PMs will be considered, but as always, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

3. USA sales only on these please. Shipping will be $6 for as many raw books as you can buy. $15 shipping on slabs.

4. Paypal only please.

Thanks for looking, and the books will be up shortly!

--CB

TITLE: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 (1st Scorpion)

GRADE: CGC 9.0

NOTES: Absolutely gorgeous copy with WHITE pages. Appears to have been ticked down due to a little bit of minor ink transfer along the top and the slightest of reverse spine rolls. This book is super tight and comes from an original owner collection. No pressing.

PRICE: $1235 :news: NOW $1150

5c0v.jpg

ysbv.jpg

rgjo.jpg

TITLE: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #136 (1st Harry Osborn as Green Goblin)

GRADE: VG-

NOTES: This is sure to be one of those hot books this summer when ASM2 comes along featuring :gossip: Harry as Gobby! This one has a minor gunk stain on the top of the front near the MC insignia strip. But it still has a decent amount of gloss left. A nice little reader.

PRICE: $25 :news: NOW $18.75

t8od.jpg

TITLE: ASTONISHING TALES #25 (1st Deathlok) [copy A]

GRADE: VG-

NOTES: Finally Deathlok is getting some love and heating up! Some minor cover creases and minor back cover staining. Another nice little reader!

c2uu.jpg

TITLE: ASTONISHING TALES #25 (1st Deathlok) [copy B]

GRADE: FR

NOTES: Here's a chance to get a copy of this book while it's still sort of cheap. This one has a healthy amount of overall wear and tear and a rolled spine. Complete reader.

PRICE: $10 :news: NOW $7.50 SOLD TO QUICKSILVER

x0hi.jpg

TITLE: AVENGERS #67

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: 1st true cover appearance of Ultron. Subscription fold/crease and some writing in pen on the front cover. Bound to heat up before the big Ultron rollout in Avengers 2!

PRICE: $20 :news:NOW $15 SOLD TO QUICKSILVER

q54h.jpg

TITLE: DOCTOR STRANGE #169 (1st Solo Title)

GRADE: GD

NOTES: Johnny Depp hype? ;) Subscription fold/crease; minor cover creases, bottom right corner crease, small chip out of back cover edge. Reader.

PRICE: $35 :news: NOW $26.25

7f4y.jpg

TITLE: FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #2 (1st Dr. Doom Origin)

GRADE: PR

NOTES: This one's a beater, for sure. Two nasty spine splits, 4" on the bottom and 1 1/2" on the top mean this one's spine has seen better days. Additionally, the squarebound interiors (3 binding) are pulling apart from each other a little bit. And there's a minor ink mark on the front cover. But it's all there, complete and ready for you to devour. One of my favorite Silver Age stories and the first origin of Dr. Doom!

PRICE: $15 :news: NOW $11.25

whgi.jpg

NOTES: This one's a beater, for sure. Two nasty spine splits, 4" on the bottom and 1 1/2" on the top mean this one's spine has seen better days. Additionally, the squarebound interiors (3 binding) are pulling apart from each other a little bit. And there's a minor ink mark on the front cover. But it's all there, complete and ready for you to devour. One of my favorite Silver Age stories and the first origin of Dr. Doom!

PRICE: $15

whgi.jpg

If it’s all there, CB, it’s a FR, a PRFR at best: I think the designation of "Poor" is reserved mostly for incomplete books. (thumbs u

TITLE: MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #12 (1st Captain Marvel)

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: Minor edge wear. Minor cover crease bottom right. Two small back cover tears (1" and 1/2") along bottom. Decent reader.

y5j3.jpg

PRICE: $15

whgi.jpg

If it’s all there, CB, it’s a FR, a PRFR at best: I think the designation of "Poor" is reserved mostly for incomplete books. (thumbs u

It's all there. Just ugly. And the conservative grader in me wants to kick it while it's down. lol

Okay, this one's not a key, but it's still darn cool!

TITLE: STRANGE TALES #79

GRADE: FR/GD

NOTES: Water damage. Edge wear. Minor writing on cover. Interior foxing/tanning. Cover creases. Piece out of front cover along top edge. Still decently tight at the staple. A complete, low grade reader.

PRICE: $35 :news: NOW $26.25

nh77.jpg

It's all there. Just ugly. And the conservative grader in me wants to kick it while it's down. lol

lol

If it was a GD/GD+ I’d have been tempted. GLWTS! (thumbs u