• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE BATMANS AND SUPERMANS(& A COUPLE OTHERS)

43 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Haven't posted in a while, but we're selling a small but nice group of Golden Age books that belong to a good friend.

Most are certified, but a couple are raw.

- First :takeit: via post or PM takes precedence over offers

- Paypal, CC, Checks, or M.O. Welcome

- No Probies, HOS, or joy bidders please

- Shipped via boxed, padded, USPS Priority Mail in US. Price would be $8.50 up, depending on weight.

For International, you'll have the choice of USPS Express or Priority.

Express costs twice as much, but includes tracking and insurance. If you'd like to save $ by using Priority, you must assume any risk, even though it's slight.

Ted! :hi:

I’m really cherishing your Four Favourites #12… :cloud9:

Only 24 posts? (tsk)

You should sell more here! lol

lol:hi: Claudio :hi: Ted!!! I didnt know you were a boardie man!!! I just bought the Miss Fury #2 from ya (thumbs u Good Luck with your sales man!!!! :popcorn::headbang:

Hi all!

Haven't posted in a while, but we're selling a small but nice group of Golden Age books that belong to a good friend.

Most are certified, but a couple are raw.

- First :takeit: via post or PM takes precedence over offers

- Paypal, CC, Checks, or M.O. Welcome

- No Probies, HOS, or joy bidders please

- Shipped via boxed, padded, USPS Priority Mail in US. Price would be $8.50 up, depending on weight.

For International, you'll have the choice of USPS Express or Priority.

Express costs twice as much, but includes tracking and insurance. If you'd like to save $ by using Priority, you must assume any risk, even though it's slight.

There goes the neighborhood... :kidaround: