• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy lays it down

3 posts in this topic

Here is my one and only response to the unsupported charges that have led to my hopefully temporary banning!

Yes, around 2002, Supapimp did give me his password to his account so I could help him load a picture in his signature line. In addition, I helped him host a picture for one of his eBay auctions. He said that he trusted me because we were of the same drug induced personality. I did not write down the password at that time, as I was under observation by the Feds. Short term memory loss means that I can't remember my old password from 6 months ago let a password that wasn't relevant to me from 2 years ago.

However, still yesterday, I arrive home and got a graemlin PM from Bono which he explained was the preferred method of communication by lawyers. I was able to explain to him that I did not remember the password nor did I ever give it out to anyone. Plus, I was wondering why it had anything to do with me, as I was hot knifing temple balls while this was all going on. I learned at that time that Supa used the same password for all his eBay accounts. What a dork! Bono advised me that Supa's icon on his computer were as screwed up as his brain. This appears to be a classic sign of long tern substance abuse that is not possible without a wasted childhood spent reading comics. Thankfully, Bono advised that he believes me because he has no PROOF otherwise ( wink.gif he handles a lot of mafia work you know).

I then get a call from another forum member who was concerned about the contents of the PMs in Supa's account, as he kept most of his thousands of PMs. These PM's are full of sordid stories of sexual exploitation and gun running. I explained that I had nothing to do with it, having moved out of the prostitution business several years ago. He stated that he believed me so that was it for yesterday. However, the amazing part that I learned from this member was that Supa's hotmail account had the same password as well.

Now, I check the forums after being out of the office in the morning and this happens! WTF? I am close with lots of people on the board. I am even close to people who both like and hate Bug. This is hilarious as Bug was only ever a shill of mine. The assumption that he was involved in this whole sordid affair is therefore ridiculous, as I haven't posted under his ID for several weeks. I didn't know that just because I posted as a guy that may or may not have committed an act, that I would be help responsible for his or her actions. The only person that I can control is myself, although the dark side of my personality is threatening to take over. Oh God, please help me.

So, this is my one and only comment on this subject. I do not know if I have been sent any EMAILs to my home regarding this issue or not. If there is a material change in the circumstances, I will advise another member accordingly.

Thanks--Greg.