• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronty's (Big 'Ol Price Drop) late night sales - wolverton,Fox,schomburg left

21 posts in this topic

Usual rules, no probies, shamers, etc :) Shipping is $15 per book to canada/USA.

I'll take thread wins with a :takeit: but will listen to reasonable counters.

Starts with a double shot of Wolvertonian PCH goodness :)

The classic "Robot Woman"... Weird Mysteries 2!! I bought this on the boards some time ago. I wish I remembered the grade given at the time. I grade it a vg-. Classic Bernard Baily cover.

$495 $470 $395

WM2_zps4750e67d.jpg

WM2b_zps31cc020e.jpg

WM2d_zps5381c278.jpg

WM2c_zps7e8249c8.jpg

They Crawl By Night! Also bought here, also don't recall grade given, sorry :( I grade it a nice vg/fn. Nice PCH cover as well. The stainish looking thing on the bc is not moisture. Not quite sure what it is, just seems to be the yellowish pattern that a fair number of these books seem to have on the bc. $250. SOLD

JIUW15_zps439764c.jpg

JIUW15b_zpsf9b9d6c.jpg

JIUW15_zps5398b954.jpg

Schomburg Black Terror 23, vg, Xela cover, nice interior art as well. $90. SOLD

bt23zps6ef9ff81.jpg

bt23b_zpsec4a1d9.jpg

Schomburg Startling 53, IMO every bit as good a cover as #49 - little green aliens threatening the fair maiden with the rocketship in the background? As classic as it gets Xela cover. vg $250 $225 $215

startling53_zps4650ba1c.jpg

startling53b_zps8ecaa918.jpg

Chilling 13 Ultra classic Matt Fox book! 5.5 $275 $250 $225

chill13_zps95971cf5.jpg

chill13b_zps3667f04a.jpg

TOS 20 5.0 - one of the true classic PH books and one of the toughest in high grade too. This copy quite respectable and only $175. SOLD

TOS20_zpsf3824bed.jpg

TOS2b_zps0263b168.jpg

JIM 74 Nic Cage! $295 SOLD

JIM74_zps34a51900.jpg

JIM74b_zs16b9cd90.jpg

JIM 81 sharp 8.0 book!! $450. SOLD

JIM8_zpsa6441497.jpg

JIM8b_zps09ea3528.jpg

And lastly, an ASM 7. vg/vg-. Nice supple book. $175. SOLD

asm7_zpsde06ad2a.jpg

asm7b_zps83076f47.jpg

I must be missing something.... why is the Startling only a VG ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Better to undergrads than overgrade... :) There is that dust shadow (?) on back cover. And bottom right corner of the tv is sort of folded in on itself a little although one could press that.

I'll take the Journey Into Unknown Worlds 15. :takeit:

I'm late looking at this, so I scrolled down fully expecting to see this result. :grin:

Glad you got yourself a nice copy mate.

Thanks Richard, been looking for one for a while. I thought I was too late when I posted the I'll take it myself.

I'll take the Journey Into Unknown Worlds 15. :takeit:

I'm late looking at this, so I scrolled down fully expecting to see this result. :grin:

Glad you got yourself a nice copy mate.

Thanks Richard, been looking for one for a while. I thought I was too late when I posted the I'll take it myself.

Glad you found a book you needed (thumbs u)

You got a lower grade one to pass on ?

Mine's not of the best quality I must admit.

First copy I've succeeded in buying. The only other one I've seen (in the last six months) was the one that sold on ebay in September last year (a 7.0 - I think I was the underbidder).