• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lower grade raw BA and SA - 1st Emma Frost, The Spectre #1 and more..

17 posts in this topic

For sale are some lower grade SA and BA... some 1st appearances and 1st covers too.

I haven't been here very long, however I've bought and sold several books in the last few months. I started a feedback thread, you can check it out here.

RULES

1. 1st time stamp in thread or in PM wins.

2. Shipping is $15 to US and $10 to Canada. (For up to 4 books, more at cost)

Other shipping locations will be at cost.

3. No bad people on lists (Ain't nobody got time for that)

4. Paypal only.

I only scanned the front covers for these... If you need the backs please PM me and I will get to it. If you believe my grading to be off please tell me and I will rectify. I did price them lower than elsewhere, so you should be happy either way :)

Give me a few minutes...

New Mutants Annual #2 (1st US Psylocke) FN/VF $10

(I know this is a Copper book, but I figured I would still put it here as it's my only CA book for sale amongst SA and BA... please don't bash me...)

You're fine, it's been well established by many boardies in the past that some Copper and New age is fine as long as the majority is Gold/Silver and the copper book is not your first book you start off with (Dale learned that that hard way lol )

New Mutants Annual #2 (1st US Psylocke) FN/VF $10

(I know this is a Copper book, but I figured I would still put it here as it's my only CA book for sale amongst SA and BA... please don't bash me...)

You're fine, it's been well established by many boardies in the past that some Copper and New age is fine as long as the majority is Gold/Silver and the copper book is not your first book you start off with (Dale learned that that hard way lol )

Oh ok perfect thank you :acclaim: