• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman doesn't need internal organs
1 1

88 posts in this topic

I guess you can make up science words to explain any superhero:

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

:roflmao:

This was great.

Superman eats. I remember having to ask my dad what beef bourguignon was when I was about 6. That is Supermans favorite meal.

well even if he eats he never has to go to the bathroom cause his body can compress an unlimited amount of food. Everything he has ever eaten is still in there.

waiting.

No, no, no. That's how he makes diamonds to pay for more hamburgers.....Squeeze technique and all that.....

Does that mean he uses his heat vision on his ?

:eek:

-slym

I guess you can make up science words to explain any superhero:

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

:roflmao:

This was great.

My head hurts...... :ohnoez:

Superman eats. I remember having to ask my dad what beef bourguignon was when I was about 6. That is Supermans favorite meal.

well even if he eats he never has to go to the bathroom cause his body can compress an unlimited amount of food. Everything he has ever eaten is still in there.

waiting.

No, no, no. That's how he makes diamonds to pay for more hamburgers.....Squeeze technique and all that.....

Does that mean he uses his heat vision on his ?

:eek:

-slym

yep he spoons excellence

55555555555555555555.gif

ps isn't CGC masking when they make a bad word *spoon*? shouldn't they get a strike for that? everyone knows what the word is.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:17 PM, kav said:

The only real meal Superman would get would be when he visits Kandor.  

I’m sure he was dairy and corn-fed, back on the Kent farm in Kansas.

Just his head could survive and fly around saving people.  His head alone could bring down a struggling 747.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:01 AM, kav said:

Just his head could survive and fly around saving people.  His head alone could bring down a struggling 747.

You should pitch that idea to DC.  A commercial certainty.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:44 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Sounds like you might have had a case or two of that.. :insane:

I have exo-spontaneous high emission neutron activated golgi enhanced trigger fingers!

On 11/2/2021 at 9:50 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Sounds like a fancy way to say premature.. 

thats what-