• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman doesn't need internal organs
1 1

88 posts in this topic

Since Superman doesn't need food, water or air, he does not need heart, lungs, or other organs. They could be removed without ill effects to the Kryptonian. He could have hinges installed to his chest/abdomen and use the space to store snacks and a first aid kit instead for people he saves.

Since Superman doesn't need food, water or air, he does not need heart, lungs, or other organs. They could be removed without ill effects to the Kryptonian. He could have hinges installed to his chest/abdomen and use the space to store snacks and a first aid kit instead for people he saves.

Actually he does need to breathe, Eat and drink.. Are you high?

:hi:

really? how does he fly in space then? how come he has mentioned many times that he does not need to eat? I am not high.

really? how does he fly in space then? how come he has mentioned many times that he does not need to eat? I am not high.

:o

FALSE.

eatinghamburgers_zps3997a260.jpg

Superman uses a Tactile Telekinesis field that he uses to manipulate anti gravitons that he uses to hold onto Molecules and propel himself though the air and space

Post-Crisis Superman seems a bit more human and mentions more than once:

He did need to breathe, just not very often and could hold his breath for a very long time, hours or even days if he needed to. (His body must not NEED oxygen at the same rate ours did, supplementing solar energy for whatever metabolic processes needed oxygen. He never notes whether it was painful to hold his breathe for such extended periods. He has worn a spacesuit and used compressed oxygen tablets when forced into space for extended periods.

Superman uses a Tactile Telekinesis field that he uses to manipulate anti gravitons that he uses to hold onto Molecules and propel himself though the air and space

He did need to breathe, just not very often and could hold his breath for a very long time, hours or even days if he needed to. (His body must not NEED oxygen at the same rate ours did, supplementing solar energy for whatever metabolic processes needed oxygen. He never notes whether it was painful to hold his breathe for such extended periods. He has worn a spacesuit and used compressed oxygen tablets when forced into space for extended periods.

guess i'm talking about silver and bronze age superman.

FALSE.

eatinghamburgers_zps3997a260.jpg

Superman is not crippled.

FALSE: 6.jpg

there is no such thing as a 'compressed oxygen tablet' you can freeze oxygen into a solid, but a tablet of it would vaporize into a small amount of O2 lasting about 10 seconds....

I guess you can make up science words to explain any superhero:

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

Its freaking comics.

You can accept a man can fly but quibble over made up words?

Its freaking comics.

good point.

i think it's better when they don't try to explain it though because then you go what the heck did he just say??

Its freaking comics.

good point.

i think it's better when they don't try to explain it though because then you go what the heck did he just say??

(thumbs u

Besides the Graviton is a Theoretical Physics Particle