• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joan of Arc Set and GFT Wonderland

4 posts in this topic

Greetings and salutations! Some basic rules -

First unconditional :takeit: wins the item(s) by timestamp, be it in the thread or in a PM

I’ll accept Paypal, check, or a money order. Items will ship after payment clears.

Since there are only two lots here shipping is included to the continental US. I'll chip in $15 to ship internationally, but please contact me first and the rest will be at cost.

I may add to this thread a bit later but for now I'm making a small effort at just making some space.

If you’re in the HOS or on the PL I’m not interested in dealing with you. Begone!

Joan of Arc Set 9.8 CGC - $350

1F - 2F - 3F - 4G

This set has always annoyed me a bit because if I remember correctly something got screwed up with the print runs on #3 so I ended up with the daytime variant. If you're slightly less OCD you may not ever care! If you'd like uncensored pics I can provide them via PM.

Edit1_zps5314fb48.jpg

Edit2_zpsfdfd5a4d.jpg

Edit3_zps2dbd3944.jpg

Edit4_zps77877776.jpg