• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do CGC comics not qualify for Media Mail now?

96 posts in this topic

Thanks for the education. I don't typically ship Media, and I guess I won't be any more. Didn't expect to get a 3rd degree here though…

Thanks guys

Some people on here are just person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed's and love to lecture others about anything.

Majority of comics are still shipped media or 1st class which are both slow and get handled a lot. This is why we pack comics well for shipment in cardboard.

Lecture all you want about it. I still get them shipped to my house media 75% of the time. Its like some think you are going to end this anytime soon.

That's not the point nor the reason Aggiez was corrected. I guess coming on here and calling people clowns when they did their job makes people douches. Makes perfect sense.

I personally would have apologized for coming off like a jerk and making incorrect statements and jus owning it but I guess calling people individual_without_enough_empathys and douches would be the other choice.

Viva la personal responsibility and forthrightness.

And you have this statement too:

No wonder these clowns are losing money hand over fist!

They're definitely losing some money on folks who attempt to game the system by shipping items that do not qualify for the cheaper rate of service.

Does the plastic slab have no weight?

From a shipping perspective, is it the SLAB that is the thing being shipped.

The comic itself only adds a small amount to the weight of a package with a slab in it.

Are two pieces of clear plastic qualified for media mail?

No?

Then sticking a (lighter) comic between them doesn't change anything.

Does the plastic slab have no weight?

From a shipping perspective, is it the SLAB that is the thing being shipped.

The comic itself only adds a small amount to the weight of a package with a slab in it.

Are two pieces of clear plastic qualified for media mail?

No?

Then sticking a (lighter) comic between them doesn't change anything.

no. only books etc are qualified for MM. Picture frames etc are not.

merely get a bunch of oversize books at a yard sale. hollow them out and place comics inside, James Bond style.

Says the guy preaching honesty in another thread. lol

merely get a bunch of oversize books at a yard sale. hollow them out and place comics inside, James Bond style.

you're still on that? Go sit in a corner till you can let it go.

you're still on that? Go sit in a corner till you can let it go.

You mean "on you" about contradicting yourself every other post you make? Or being a hypocrite? Or just a flat out liar?

Yeah, those things tend to stick with me.

Parroting insults is lame and boring.

you're gonna troll me forever now? Knock yourself out.

:facepalm:

I will get bored of pointing out your stupidity at some point but go with the trolling thing. All the other disingenuous blowhards go with that one too.

Post office I use knows that the Diamond Shipping Boxes that are labeled Comic Books contain comic books. When asked, I reply comic books. They say okay.

:shrug:

I ship large amounts of older raw books out this way, never slabs.

Post office I use knows that the Diamond Shipping Boxes that are labeled Comic Books contain comic books. When asked, I reply comic books. They say okay.

:shrug:

I ship large amounts of older raw books out this way, never slabs.

ship me some AF 15's that you don't need

ps every troll thinks they're 'pointing out stupidities'-that's troll 101. not a good look.

And every intellectually dishonest coward uses the same "you're a troll" defense when they have nothing else to back up their bs. Their next move involves spinning it using buzzwords that have nothing to do with the discussion but sound good to the gullible and weak minded.

It would be a refreshing change if the people like you that are trying to wind people up because they have nothing better to do would just own it but I guess that is too much to ask.

ps every troll thinks they're 'pointing out stupidities'-that's troll 101. not a good look.

And every intellectually dishonest coward uses the same "you're a troll" defense when they have nothing else to back up their bs. Their next move involves spinning it using buzzwords that have nothing to do with the discussion but sound good to the gullible and weak minded.

It would be a refreshing change if the people like you that are trying to wind people up because they have nothing better to do would just own it but I guess that is too much to ask.

Can we just stipulate that I suck and you're great and move on? All this bickering has gotta be exasperating to the other members, who actually want to discuss comics.

And I already did the refreshing change on the other thread where I admitted I was wrong.

Can we just stipulate that I suck and you're great and move on? All this bickering has gotta be exasperating to the other members, who actually want to discuss comics.

And I already did the refreshing change on the other thread where I admitted I was wrong.

I can't even begin to go back through that mess but if you admitted you were wrong about flat out lying and calling pretty much everyone in there dishonest scammers and everyone who had the audacity to disagree with you a troll, then good for you.

Have a nice life.

I can't even begin to go back through that mess but if you admitted you were wrong about flat out lying and calling pretty much everyone in there dishonest scammers and everyone who had the audacity to disagree with you a troll, then good for you.

Have a nice life.

My life is pretty good. So we're done?

Have a nice life.

Hi Tiny .

:hi:

Have a nice life.

Hi Tiny .

:hi:

here we go again. Can we stipulate i'm a loser and whatever shill you want to name and please get back to discussing comics??? Think of the other members!

Ok so back to shipping-if you make a book out of dead fish, can you send it media mail?