• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The OFFICIAL Foreign Bronze Thread

195 posts in this topic

I like the sound of that ;)

Let me know if you need the italian one. (thumbs u

It looks like this, BTW (it is pocket sized):

AM4fIAfh.jpg

VERY cool! Never seen the Italians. From My ASM129 collection I noticed only the Italian editors decided to make Spidey's eyes yellow...

I like it, the American editors should have done that too!!!

The italian Spidey has always had the yellow eyes.

They stopped when Star Comics restarted to publish Marvels in Italy, as they were no longer recoloring but using the original printing plates instead, also for the italian version.

That’s the copy I bought for Liam time ago – you can bug him if you want it… lol

The italian Spidey has always had the yellow eyes.

They stopped when Star Comics restarted to publish Marvels in Italy, as they were no longer recoloring but using the original printing plates instead, also for the italian version.

That’s the copy I bought for Liam time ago – you can bug him if you want it… lol

very nice. ASM194 is not my my bag Im trying to keep to my current foreign focus.

All the ASM #194 have the barcode on the front cover, there are the diamond version price box with the angle line going through it.

i know exactly what you are talking about....took me a long time to find the Direct Version of Marvel Tales 106

20140302_145527_zpsfca1b6e0.jpg

Since I doubt I’ll ever buy an ASM #129, if some of you guys can find me a Marvel Tales #106 in nice shape for a good price, it would be great (without any hurry, of course)! :foryou:

Replied to R.J.S. via PM. (thumbs u

I know a couple of guys that are going to a convention next weekend. Maybe they could help with this? hm:baiting::roflmao:

A Sgt. Fury #1 set would be interesting (in Silver, obviously): I don’t know about the other countries, but it has been the very first Marvel title published in Italy in 1966.

Copies are scarce, and it should be expected to pay no less than $100-150 each (series is short, anyway).