• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Got New Shoes-CLOSED

57 posts in this topic

My new shoes.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7423979&fpart=1

A bunch of new stuff along with some reduced retreads.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

All comix will be sent boxed media mail in the U.S. for $5.00 and up unless you want something differemt. International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.

Cascade Comix Monthly was a short lived 23 issue (actually 18, four were "double issues") publication by Everyman Studios from 1978-1981. It is not hard to find an issue or two here & there but I am offering a lot of 16 different, which includes 2 of the double issues, condition is VG to VF. I will also throw in a VG copy of the 1979 first issue of Comix Collector. All 17 books for $79.

1, 2 & 3 are 2nd prints other are firsts, 4,7,8,9-10(Double),11-12 (Double),13-16,18-19,22 and 23.

144806.jpg.dfbc1f969348f4643d0d045fdac0e248.jpg