• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

So I have a few raws, and a couple CGCs

1. Take it sign beats all

2. Shipping to US is $5.00 for 3 raws or under, $12 for slabs (may be as low as $8.00 based on location).

3. Paypal is my favorite, but we can discuss other options.

I have a few sales on the board with a couple feedback. You can also check my perfect sales feedback on feebay My Profile .

Avengers #57 FN- $250

First Vision. I bought this one off a bordie a while ago. I know $250 is a bit above what this is going for but with the news yesterday I am curious, and I really don't mind keeping this one. Please note that there is a near imperceptible circular imprint around Visions outstretched arm. It is visible if you stare and you may just see the G-- D--- sailboat.

qnay.jpg

lrw7.jpg

Avengers #57 FN- $250

First Vision. I bought this one off a bordie a while ago. I know $250 is a bit above what this is going for but with the news yesterday I am curious, and I really don't mind keeping this one. Please note that there is a near imperceptible circular imprint around Visions outstretched arm. It is visible if you stare and you may just see the G-- D--- sailboat.

I see a schooner

GLWTS

Avengers #57 FN- $250

I see a schooner

GLWTS

A schooner is a sailboat, stupid!

Avengers #57 FN- $250

I see a schooner

GLWTS

A schooner is a sailboat, stupid!

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT!? THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY!!!! THAT THERE IS JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!!!