• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED, Thanks to everyone!

210 posts in this topic

Oh I shouldn’t really spend, but this looks so nice for the grade, and I miss it, so… :takeit:

Fantastic Four 31 - F Copy B

I bought this copy from Harley Yee (ebay) as a fine. Very nice book but it has an impact ding on the bottom left corner. OSPG $63 / board price $40

FF31Ba.jpgFF31Bb.jpg

Oh I shouldn’t really spend, but this looks so nice for the grade, and I miss it, so… :takeit:

Fantastic Four 31 - F Copy B

I bought this copy from Harley Yee (ebay) as a fine. Very nice book but it has an impact ding on the bottom left corner. OSPG $63 / board price $40

^^ Thanks!

Fantastic Four Annual 3 - G+ Canadian edition (blank back and inside covers)

Nice solid reader, covers firmly attached. Just a bit to much creasing for me to go any higher on the grade. OSPG $ 23.75 / board price $15 It's Reed and Sue's wedding after all.

FFA3a.jpgFFA3b.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four Annual 3 - G+ Canadian edition (blank back and inside covers)

Nice solid reader, covers firmly attached. Just a bit to much creasing for me to go any higher on the grade. OSPG $ 23.75 / board price $15 It's Reed and Sue's wedding after all.

:takeit:

^^ Thanks again!

Fantastic Four 66 - VG

Nice solid book. There is a printers crease on the front cover another smaller one on the back. I am still looking to upgrade this issue as my current copy is a F/VF. They just don't come up often or I miss them when they do. OSPG $24 / board price $20 SOLD

FF66a.jpgFF66b.jpg

Fantastic Four 67 - VG+ (shrug)

Looks to be a VG/F or VG+ but I don't like the look of the top edge and worry that it might be trimmed. In my limited experience, silver FF's generally have a bit of overhang on the top (or underhang) and this one seems to be too straight or even with the inside pages. My gut tells me something's not right. $5 SOLD

FF67a.jpgFF67b.jpg