• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Day! SA to Modern: X-Men, Teen Titans and more - cheap deals to see!

117 posts in this topic

X-Men #146 - Should say to be a minus VF, if not better. There is a fold crease on back cover, lower corner. SOLD

Keep in mind, these X-Men comics I got from - had been read by someone else. :P

X-Men146_zps72baf1c9.jpg

X-Men146-back_zps4fa51348.jpg

Time for some X-Men scans here... I'm not finished doing the scans of whole run yet. Some I'll post up and do more tonight scanning to upload tomorrow or next day.

Starting with X-Men #100 in VG grade - guide says is at $34.00, so I'll go with $20.00 for that.

X-men100_zpsaa02abb6.jpg

X-Men100back_zpsff70a34d.jpg

:takeit:

Time for some X-Men scans here... I'm not finished doing the scans of whole run yet. Some I'll post up and do more tonight scanning to upload tomorrow or next day.

Starting with X-Men #100 in VG grade - guide says is at $34.00, so I'll go with $20.00 for that.

X-men100_zpsaa02abb6.jpg

X-Men100back_zpsff70a34d.jpg

^^ Thank you!

X-Men #146 - Should say to be a minus VF, if not better. There is a fold crease on back cover, lower corner. $4.00

Keep in mind, these X-Men comics I got from - had been read by someone else. :P

X-Men146_zps72baf1c9.jpg

X-Men146-back_zps4fa51348.jpg

^^ Thank you!

Teen Titans #48 - VF (Joker's daughter begins) A regular VF copy as expected. Few light creases, some edge wear there. OW pages. $5.00 (OSCG says $16.00 for VF grade.)

TeenTitans48a_zps8b3d968e.jpg

Back cover:

TeenTitans48-back_zps78e236c0.jpg

^^ Thank you

Teen Titans #46: - F/VF 7.0 - Few light creases on back cover. One light small crease on front cover top corner. Off-white pages (near-white more like). Nice copy. $3.50

TeenTitans46_zpsa514fc11.jpg

Back cover:

TeenTitans46-back_zps56c9e16c.jpg

^^

X-Men #149 - VF - $4.00 - This could be a VF+ but I'll go with a VF. Off-white pages, slight blunt corners and clean cover edges. On back cover is one light crease close to the side by top of corner.

X-Men149_zps3e481518.jpg

X-Men149back_zpsc39e7402.jpg