• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed...remaining books: Elektra, Rogue 1st Apps; Newly discounted

19 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets the book. Paypal is great, checks must clear before sending.

Feel free to request larger scans.

Also feel free to make reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

No Hall of Shame or Probation folk.

I am a new seller on the boards though I have made several sales here in the past couple weeks and I have started to receive some kudos (sig line). I have been buying and selling comics for over 30 years. Please check out my ebay record (alexml.); I haven't sold large volumes there, but over 15 years I have 470+ positive feedbacks and 0 negative as a seller (or buyer, of course, though the 470 is sales only). I'm also glad to provide a phone number for a chat. Please PM me with any questions.

Though no one has ever asked, I will be glad to provide a refund within 10 days, minus shipping costs.

I carefully package the books with bags and boards and a combination of bubble wrap and card board. Never had a complaint and have often been complimented on packaging.

1-5 books fit well protected in a Priority Envelope for $5.95

More than that, or at your request, I’ll use a Priority Box for $11.95

Ms. Marvel 1: 1st app. Ms. Marvel Attractive copy that would grade VF BUT there is a staple pull at the bottom staple. I know different people view this flaw in different ways, but I’ll consider it a very attractive VG+ to FN: $15 SOLD

MsMarvel1feb005_zpsd7587a7c.jpg

MsMarvel1febback006_zps1680e505.jpg

Price drops on the two remaining issues: 1st Elektra, 1st Mystique and Rogue.

I might be interested in 1st Mystique, but I'm definitely not seeing it in the thread. :)

Sorry, my mistake. I was referring the Avengers Annual, so Rogue only, My bad. I do have the Ms. Marvel issue around here somewhere...maybe I'll break her out in the coming weeks, but not at the moment. Thanks for your interest, however.