• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

103 posts in this topic

JWK Enterprises

Presenting a batch of Drek that will Make a grown man (or women) cry (thumbs u

First off I will take PM offers but the first :takeit: in the thread will trump any PM deal in the works. I will put stuff On Hold as we try to work out a deal . But I am not always able to do stuff doing working hours.

Shipping is $10 for the 1st Slab and $2 for each addition Slab in the US. Canadian buyers are welcome although you will have to pay the actual shipping charges which we will work out afterwards. Oversees same deal you pay the actual cost. I'm not looking to get rich on shipping.

These books will be CGC graded and hopefully the scan will represent the books being sold. With that said I will take returns if you are not happy but you will have to cover the shipping back and I have to receive it back in the same condition as it was sent out.

JWK Feedback Thread

I will accept Paypal, Checks or Money Orders however you feel the most comfortable paying. After payment clears books will be shipped

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF FAMERS OR GENERAL HOLES if you fall into these guides lines don't pm me I'm not doing business with you and I don't always keep an eye on the list so if someone noticed one of those people trying to buy point them out :mad:

I think that about covers I'm going to scan and post probable til Friday 20-30-40 slabs let's just see how it goes.

Music break and I'll start scanning