• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Australian Jerk @ it again!

49 posts in this topic

You're a bartender right?

Is it a club, bar or both.

I worked as a bouncer a couple of years ago for a club, and it was fun as hell(mostly).

It sucked the few times I had to fight, but otherwise it was cool. If I was outside, I always had a few girls hanging out there with me, even if it was cold. Gotta love perks. wink.gifgrin.gif

Yep, I already pointed that out.

I hope that she gets the F$%KING point.

The good thing is, the more these try this, it gets less and less likely anyone will fall for it. These insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are running their own scam into the ground. Hear that Ms. Lisa Thompson?

Yeah, that seller is a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person - looks like we might have some fake bidders to go along with his fake auction. I wonder why he always seems to go with the Amazing Fantasy 15 and hasn't at least (or I haven't seen it posted yet) moved on to FF 1 or a Spidey 1....you know something different.