• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Featured Sketch Cover of the Week
3 3

323 posts in this topic

^ do you have a www.myslabbedcomics.com account? If so, post it there and you very well might get it.

Sorry, it's not slabbed yet. It will be in a few weeks. I only wanted to share an amazing cover, not to enter a contest.

^ do you have a www.myslabbedcomics.com account? If so, post it there and you very well might get it.

Sorry, it's not slabbed yet. It will be in a few weeks. I only wanted to share an amazing cover, not to enter a contest.

It's not a contest. Featured Sketch Cover of the Week is chosen from all the uploaded sketches with an attempt to represent all members as the months pass. Every other day of the week a Featured Slab of the Day is posted on the MSC Facebook page, everyone gets represented.

Upload any other sketch covers or slabs you might have including that one when it comes back!

Sorry for posting where I should not have. I was just so excited with the sketch. I have deleted the image so as not to interfere with the thread.

Edited by Ron C.