• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunker ONI PRESS

258 posts in this topic

Happy you found a couple good luck on the hunt. What did you think about the story did you get to read it yet?

Happy you found a couple good luck on the hunt. What did you think about the story did you get to read it yet?

Haven't read it yet, won't be able to read them until Monday at the soonest, ill be out of town this weekend, but I'm hearing good things about, will be adding it to my pull list.

Well read it last night before I went to bed,

WOW! is all I have to say, what a f'ing awesome read!

http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=eed13328df4bb8e1cfc67c712&id=1a083c5efb

ONI PRESS’ THE BUNKER #1 SELLS OUT AT DISTRIBUTOR LEVEL!

Second Printing Incoming

Portland, OR (February 13, 2013) – Oni Press is thrilled to announce that the entire first printing of Joshua Hale Fialkov and Joe Infurnari’s critically-acclaimed THE BUNKER #1 has sold out at the distributor level!

“WOW! It’s wonderful that our little-story-that-could continues to find new readers and fans. We’re going to need a bigger BUNKER!,” said Infurnari.

“The overwhelming response to the first issue warms my heart,” continued Fialkov. “Joe and I have built something that we love, and Oni has helped us get it into a lot of new hands. We’re so grateful for all of our readers’ and retailers’ love and support.

A second printing of the creator-owned sci-fi phenomenon—featuring a new cover by Infurnari (pictured)—is expected on March 12th, so fans and retailers that missed it the first time can hop aboard before issue #2 hits stands on March 26th.

Diamond Order Codes

The Bunker #1 – Second Printing: JAN148063

The Bunker #2 – JAN141259

The Bunker #3 – FEB141357