• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Under $20 sale

24 posts in this topic

Rules: Please no probation listes or HOSers. Time stamped :takeit: is king in thread OR PM.

USPS Shipping and/or FedEx is $5 in the USA. Nothing extra if you buy more or in bulk :)

International boardies are more than welcome but shipping will be at exact cost.

Payment: Paypal

Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

Handling time is between 3-4 business days, but majority of the time I ship right away if you pay prior to 1pm Pacific Coast time.

I over package so the books will be well protected. 99.99% like a good condom :P

My Kudo's page: KUDO'S

:news: Buy all listed for $100 SHIPPED and I will upgrade you to NEXT DAY SHIPPING FREE! Also as an added bonus, I will include some free swag :)

All Star Comics #58 VF/NM - 1st Appearance of Power Girl - $20

SWAECOPY0114021208430_0001.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #101 VG/VG+ - 1st Appearance of Morbius - $20

SWAECOPY0114021208460_0001.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #136 VG- 1st Harry Osborn as new Green Goblin - $20

SWAECOPY0114021208470_0001.jpg

The Omega Men #3 - High Grade - 1st Lobo - $7

SWAECOPY0114021208440_0001.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #252 - High Grade - $7

SWAECOPY0114021208441_0001.jpg

The Uncanny X-Men #244 NM/NM- $5

SWAECOPY0114021208442_0001.jpg

Secret Wars #8 - High Grade - $5

SWAECOPY0114021208450_0001.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #299 NM/NM- $10

SWAECOPY0114021208480_0001.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #87 VG/VG+? - $10

SWAECOPY0114021208481_0001.jpg

This was the most panicked I have ever been on my iPhone. I was out running errands, saw this and was about to start checking off which ones I wanted. Then I realized I wanted them all. My phone kept wanting to change "takeit" to "take it".

This was the most panicked I have ever been on my iPhone. I was out running errands, saw this and was about to start checking off which ones I wanted. Then I realized I wanted them all. My phone kept wanting to change "takeit" to "take it".

Had this problem for a while.. I had to teach android the word takeit..

lol

Atleast this sale thread made it easier for me to ship :D

I'm I on Punked? I'll take the next batch of books your selling. Sweet sweet books.

I will have to look at what I have left that I want to get rid of. I'm moving to Portland in July so starting to clear stuff out that I rather not move with me.

I have a lot of comic card sets that I still have from when I was like in elementary/middle school that I want to get rid of :D

I'm I on Punked? I'll take the next batch of books your selling. Sweet sweet books.

I will have to look at what I have left that I want to get rid of. I'm moving to Portland in July so starting to clear stuff out that I rather not move with me.

I have a lot of comic card sets that I still have from when I was like in elementary/middle school that I want to get rid of :D

Cheap comic card sets? I love looking at and having those older comic cards, sometimes i use them as reference to practice drawing, and sometimes i like having them since i couldn't get them as a kid

Hello, do you have Marvel Universe 3, DC Cosmic Cards, or Famous First Covers 1 singles?