• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone been to Louisville Comic Con?

5 posts in this topic

So this Comic Con is the next one that's close to me, and it has the benefit of being on my birthday weekend, with the additional benefit that the school system where I work will be on break the following week.

So yes, it's a WW Comic Con, I get that. But it still wonder if anyone has any thoughts on it being a decent show to attend. I'm mainly interested in comic dealers that'd be there. I don't really do the autograph thing. Or the cosplay thing. Or the prostitute thing...well, sometimes the prostitute thing. Kentucky thoroughbreds and all.

EDIT: Linky link at http://www.wizardworld.com/home-louisville.html

Ya, I read that recently. Mostly wondered why the guy centered the entire body of his blog post. :P

But yes, that's why I ask, not so much after autographs or pop culture panels. Mainly wondering if it draws some good dealers. But if it didn't exist last year, I'd just have to give it a go and see.