• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "it can't be any worse than the last sales thread" thread_CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

X-Factor #6 6.5/7.0-$20 $18

Has a rumply type area right around Cyclops that does not have any color breaks I can note. Some overall indenting and edge stresses apparent. A press could probably get you around an 8.5 or so I think.

zPUE72ch.jpg

7toRq7lh.jpg

:takeit:

Add this then too.

^^ @ 10% off

One more drekkie book before I gear up and go to work

TMNT #1A Raphael cover IDW 9.0 or better strict- $45$40

There is absolutely not one listing for single copies of issue #1 on the bay right now. This book is just beyond hot!

Has a little scuff on Raph's left armpit (seen on many copies I've looked at). Also a little color break on the right side of FC from a printing flaw cover wrinkle. This copy still presents pretty well.

zvCEaXyh.jpg

zCsOsg9h.jpg

TMNT IDW #4A 9.2-$25$20

Another crappy book no one wants :kidaround:

2 ticks BC that cause a "groove" diagonally about 1/3 of the way across the book. If you buy IDW books, you know that a lot of them have these areas usually on the BC's(crappy stock/printing machines). A press will get you a 9.6 easily as those flaws don't break color besides right at spine. Rest of the book is pretty cherry besides a minor NCB wrinkle on BC I noted.

Hs9XKaWh.jpg

Yclw9s5h.jpg

A CGC book I'll get rid of. I have a couple more copies I think I can get 9.9's maybe with a press as the corners are like razors:

52 Week 11 1st Kate Kane as Batwoman-$125$120

*Priority box shipped to US with tracking and insured*

No recent sales on ebay for me to go off, just priced lower than the only one on feebay right now.

Sorry for the sorry pic, my scanner can't scan slabs well at all.

304FtoLh.jpg

I'll be closing this up tomorrow afternoon and sending out IM's for shipping preferences and such I don't think I have anything to put on here but who knows, I might get the urge to post some more books in the morning.

Thanks to all!

Damian