• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon

11 posts in this topic

http://planetcomicon.wordpress.com/

In lieu of DScott not being able to attend KC Planet Comicon I will be completing the celebrity books that have been accepted already. If there are any other celebrities that people would like please contact me via PM. I am already going to be securing all Star Trek Generation celebrities and have no issues accepting more.

Unfortunately I will not be accepting any creator signatures at this time (ex Snyder) as I am fulfilling signatures that have been requested since NYCC.

If you are attending the show please feel free to use the CGC booth for your witnessing needs! I am also set up this year for my first ever show as a dealer, so please stop by and say hello! Drop me a PM if you are attending!

JJ

This is probably a stupid question but I have to ask to make sure I've got it straight:

I've been reading the details about the Trek-takular event at the Con. The web site says that there will be no opportunities for autographs on the day of Trek-takular (Sunday).

Autographs can be purchased from these celebrities on celebrity row on the other days of the convention.

Since William Shatner is Sunday only, the day when no autographs can be obtain from Trek-tabular celebrities, does this mean William Shatner won't be doing autographs?

I am positive he will be signing. That is the sole reason many of these celebs come. If you want to get a Shattner auto you should be fine!

Ok, thanks! I just wanted to make absolutely sure before I drop coin on a book for him to sign.

I'll be in touch.