• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So my kid randomly asked me tonight as we were driving down the road...

109 posts in this topic

Unlimited Healing. For myself and anyone around me. Not just physical ailments but psychological, neurological and mental diseases.

That or time travel.

Although Valentine's day had me thinking molecule man's power would be great to turn ordinary rocks into diamonds, gold, and silver and cause the precious metals market to collapse so this day wouldn't be all about spending money. Come to think of it, his power would be great for many things. 10 billion copies of AF 15 or AC 1 with aged recycled newsprint indistinguishable from any other old copy. HG GA/SA comics for everyone yay! K, lots of u on here might not like that. :tonofbricks:

One thing I always wondered is, wouldn't you freeze to death if you could fly?

When I picked flight, I'm assuming Superman type ability for flying (ie, while flying you don't have to worry about temp or friction, etc...).

If you could only fly around at say running speed, what good is that? Apart from a pretty cool novelty.

A lot of people here picked time travel saying that they would go around meeting different people around the world, my question is though if a person was to time travel, wouldn't it be like the "Time Machine", where a person who time traveled would end up in the same spot they initially travelled from, just in a different point in time?

Super speed so as to never have to bother driving a car again during peak hour - or catch public transport (less time to read books though). Coupled with Hyper Speed then one might actually be able to finish everything they need to do during the day. Hopefully it wouldn't come with Quicksilver's flaw of having to be reminded by Crystal to 'slow down' when they were heading towards the bedroom.... :blush:

I discounted Mind Control & Time Travel because of the obvious corrupting influences although they are highly tempting of course :)

A lot of people here picked time travel saying that they would go around meeting different people around the world, my question is though if a person was to time travel, wouldn't it be like the "Time Machine", where a person who time traveled would end up in the same spot they initially travelled from, just in a different point in time?

A classic novel that presents an interesting concept.

Maybe your time machine...

Force field because using that you could also fly and have super strength. The government could hit you with a nuke and you would just laugh. or encase you in concrete and you bust right out. deflect light with it and be invisible.

I always vascilate between - being able to 'freeze time' and 'being able to chose who lives and dies'.

Im also going with this, Time freeze. A friend gave me the book The Fermata and thought it was a cool concept.

Nicholson Baker! awesome

Time Travel.

I would love to see history's most influential people: Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincoln, Paul of Tarsus, Christopher Columbus, Theodore Roosevelt, Leonardo da Vinci, Genghis Khan, Robert E. Lee

This. And so many more people throughout history.

Also I'd stop by the late 30s and pick up every single HG GA super key I could find.

Money problems over.

:o

(tsk)

I'd distribute them among board members ... :banana: after I'd sell a handful to the folks over at Heritage and ComicConnect :devil:

sure-- you could all that money to start your new band Wyld Stallyns!

good point-- what if you had super intelligence and were able to (among many other things) invent a time machine? Of course-- you might also realize that it is impossible.

I would like Samantha Stevens powers.Just a twinkle of the nose and work gets done,I can go back in time,or do whatever the hell I want. :devil:

Elizabeth Montgomery was such a doll back in the day :luhv:

ELIZABETHmontgomery2.jpg

Yes,Yes she was. :luhv: