• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Treco's Kudos/Feedback Thread
3 3

20 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I just completed a sizable transaction with Colin (Treco) and wanted to let everyone know what a pleasure he is to deal with. He me made a very respectable offer on a book I promoted here and was exceptionally friendly in his PMs. After a short, pleasant negotiation, he made payment immediately as well.

Despite his limited transaction history here, thus far, I feel its safe to say Colin is a great chap that everyone will find honorable and easy to deal with.

I'm happy to be his first board transaction!

(thumbs u

Sold a book to Colin (Treco) a couple of weeks ago.

I posted the book at 11:04 pm, he posted the :takeit: at 11:06. He PM'd me asking about a couple of other books (which, unfortunately, I didn't have) at 11:22, we talked a bit, I gave him my PayPal and he paid at 1:11 a.m. :applause:

Super-smooth transaction, great communication, fast payment. What more can you ask? (worship)

An excellent boardie (thumbs u

Sold a lot of comics to Colin and he was a pleasure to deal with. From the start to the end he was very nice to deal with, paid very fast and I appreciate all that. Would sell to again anytime.