• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - TAKING BOOKS TO VCC: Amazing Spider-Man (47, 53 & 55)

17 posts in this topic

Hi all - I've got a few silver age books up for sale. First time in my 40+ years of collecting I've ever sold a book, and all come from my personal collection. Actually, all these Amazing Spider-Man books are doubles that I have. As I recall, the reason I've got doubles is that a guy was hitting on one of my sisters in high school and tried to earn points with her by giving me some of his old comics. So you'd be buying his attempts to use comics get get women in the early 70's!

These books are unaltered and have been bagged,boarded and boxed since the 70's. I'm not a grader at all, so please take a look at the scans, I'm going to take the $$ and put it right back into my newest hobby.. original art... so if someone wanted to offer something in trade, feel free. Otherwise, Paypal would work fine.

Please no one on the prohibited list. I'm most comfortable shipping to the US (since I've sold a lot of other stuff on e-bay over the years and that has worked well) but am happy to ship internationally as long as we can work out the shipping costs.

US shipping costs I'll estimate at $6- for 1 book or for all 9. If you'd prefer a cheaper or different method I'm happy to work that out. Not looking to make any money on shipping, just to get it to you safely, securely and quickly!

First person who says "I'll take it" in the thread gets it, but happy to negotiate package deals via PM.

Thanks for looking!

Frank

REMAINING BOOKS will be moved to the VCC