• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

obscure Marvel and DC titles

32 posts in this topic

I'd buy the Cops one :D

reminded me: http://www.comicvine.com/cops/4050-3989/

Just sold a run of these DC Cops to someone. Don't know much about them. Person who bought them said they were based on an animated series. Didn't bother to check to substantiate that. I was just happy to get rid of them.

I have seen the Sweet Sixteen before and wanted to collect the whole series. I like obsure stuff, and just the fact I hardly seen them makes me want to collect it. :tonofbricks: Camp Candy a weird Marvel titles that not a lot of people know about that I think came out around the same time. I want to collect that title too. :sick:

Last time this happened to me, the book I found was this:

Cops_The_Job_Vol_1_4.jpg

It's like Marvel had a secret department where they only published books they had no intention of ever promoting or advertising in any way.

Never heard of this title or the other one until just now.

The title sounds like a "TV show" that only lasted one episode.

I got an Earthworm Jim #1 from Marvel in a collection recently. They occasionally sell for about $10 on eBay, but mine is just sitting there.

I'm sure there will be some Marvel completists out there that will want all of these. Somewhere. Eventually.

I have seen the Sweet Sixteen before and wanted to collect the whole series. I like obsure stuff, and just the fact I hardly seen them makes me want to collect it. :tonofbricks: Camp Candy a weird Marvel titles that not a lot of people know about that I think came out around the same time. I want to collect that title too. :sick:

Frankie, have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? It might be cheaper in the end.

Frankie, have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? It might be cheaper in the end.

lol:idea: Best comment EVER! :applause:

If I saw that in a $1 box, I probably wouldn't even glance twice.

I would, since that's a sweet Michael Golden cover. (shrug)

... and Joe Jusko writing, though he's not really known for his penmanship.

Yep, I remember this one pretty well from back then. Jusko was a NYC police officer for awhile, which was part of the pr hook for the series at the time.