• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starpc's 2014 Con Schedule - Accepting Subs for Planet ComiCon KC - 3/14-3/16

6 posts in this topic

I'll be accepting submissions at the following conventions. If I add more conventions over the course of the year I'll update the thread.

kc2014.jpg

Prices:

Comic Creator CGC SS:

$55 for the first book for one signature, and $50/book w/ one signature after that. Each additional signature is $10/signature. This includes Fast Tracking and return shipping to you. This is based on Moderns only. Older books can be done, the price will of course increase by the difference in the applicable tier.

NOTE: I will not be taking any requests for Scott Snyder @ Planet Comicon.

CGC SS Sketch Pickups:

$55, I'll only pick up prearranged sketches. If you prearrange a sketch with an artist, and just need a blank sketch cover dropped off. I will do this for an additional fee of $10. I do not keep any blanks in stock, so you will need to get me the blank(s) prior to the convention. You are responsible for any and all creator fees.

TIP: I highly recommend mailing the artist the blank(s) directly in advance. This often allows artists far more time to work on the sketches, which can sometimes translate into higher quality sketches.

Celebrity CGC SS:

Given the size of Planet ComiCon, I will not be taking any celebrity requests for this show. Please contact JJ for any celeb CGC SS needs you have @ Planet ComiCon.

Additional fees:

If I need to crack any slabs, that's $5/slab. If I need prep any books, that's $5/book. You are responsible for any and all creator signing/sketch fees.

Notes:

If you have your own dealer account, I'll work with you on price to allow you to sub under your own account. All comics and cash are due in hand no later than 3/7/14 for Planet ComiCon.