• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Teen Titans #2

20 posts in this topic

Because 1st appearances of characters tend to sky rocket in 9.8 condition.

How long have you been collecting comics?

I'm well aware 1st apps drive value on some books Not the case for a lot of books

Whats so special about NT #2

I didn't know deathstoke was such a big name in comics

I should have known TV or movie app was driving the price

Because 1st appearances of characters tend to sky rocket in 9.8 condition.

How long have you been collecting comics?

I'm well aware 1st apps drive value on some books Not the case for a lot of books

Whats so special about NT #2

I didn't know deathstoke was such a big name in comics

I should have known TV or movie app was driving the price

TV and Movie appearances is what's driving all this.

Why is it skyrocketing in price?

Dude, if you read more and posted less, you save us all a lot of typing . . . :sumo:

Sorry I don't sit on the net all day looking for the next movie announcement

If this had been a sales thread you wouldn't be b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g like you are now

So I can go run and buy the book before it skyrockets. I don't watch Arrow, so I had no clue he was on there and I don't keep up on new movies so I had no clue a movie was being made

Next someone is going to tell me my NM copy of Booster Gold #1 will be with big bucks?

I should have known now a days the only reason books shoot up in value is a TV or Movie announcement

This book 2 years ago wasn't worth half as much as it's getting now

Dude, if you read more and posted less, you save us all a lot of typing . . . :sumo:

So I can go run and buy the book before it skyrockets. I don't watch Arrow, so I had no clue he was on there and I don't keep up on new movies so I had no clue a movie was being made. If this had been a sales thread you wouldn't be b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g like you are now

NTT #2 has been hot for over three years. meh If an old dude like me is aware of that, then you are just not doing the work. :grin:

Next someone is going to tell me my NM copy of Booster Gold #1 will be with big bucks?

I should have known now a days the only reason books shoot up in value is a TV or Movie announcement

Booster Gold 1 is big bucks, I've seen them sell in 9.8 for $250

So I can go run and buy the book before it skyrockets. I don't watch Arrow, so I had no clue he was on there and I don't keep up on new movies so I had no clue a movie was being made. If this had been a sales thread you wouldn't be b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g like you are now

NTT #2 has been hot for over three years. meh If an old dude like me is aware of that, then you are just not doing the work. :grin:

Why should he bother, someone on the boards will just tell him :)

Not near what it's going for now

I had 4 copies I sold a few yeas ago and didn't get much for them. Just like issue #44 a few years ago that book wasn't worth much and now it's insane. Same thing happened with IM #55 that book wasn't worth much until he appeared in the Avengers now it's the book to have

It's all movie hype

Same with MP #47–#48 that book wasn't worth more than a few $ before they announced Scott Lang is in the Ant Man film

It's all movie hype

Same with MP #47–#48 that book wasn't worth more than a few $ before they announced Scott Lang is in the Ant Man film

Ok then, You don't need to make a 100 threads asking "Why is this book going for this amount"? any more. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

On 2/17/2014 at 6:17 PM, Kevin76 said:

He's just another assassin in an ugly costume.

Agree 100 percent. But what is there left to do? Every thing has been done pretty much. Good read though. I liked the arrow version of him. Book is down 200 bucks in past year so the batman villain hype price is gone and then some.