• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off !!!A really HOT REDHEAD...Jimmy Olsen, RECAP PAGE 46

437 posts in this topic

On hold until Tim sees it.

#41, Jimmy is a human Octopus, a swordsman and uses a robot. The name Sharon is on the cover, but it was not my signature. There is a small ripple on the right side and a stain on the “L”. , grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $10

jimmyolsen41_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen41_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Sharon!

Sold, thank you, Tim

#11 , 1956. Jimmy develops X-ray vision. Great color nice gloss, C/OW pages, ¼” cover spine split top, small piece off the back cover. Stain near Jimmy’s feet. Some light ncb creasing, hard to see. Grade is VG (4.0) $57

jimmyolsen11_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen11_0002.jpg

Thanks, Jim ! Sold

#44, I love this cover!

Great wolf-man cover. Jimmy is pals with a leprechaun and ummm…he’s a girl. Two secret guest appearances in this issue! Great color and gloss, OW pages, 1” spine split,1st wrap is split a bit at the cover split. Book looks nicer, but I downgraded for the split, VG (4.0) bin $14

Sold to Collect0r

jimmyolsen44_0001.jpg

Click

th_jimmyolsen44_0002.jpg

#45, Looks a lot like Superman 123. Jimmy is an animal trainer, the Gunsmoke Kid, and he meets Power Lad. Nice color and gloss, some spine wear, one crease upper right. Grade is VG/F (5.0) bin is $16

Sold to Askaban

jimmyolsen45_0001.jpg

click

th_jimmyolsen45_0002.jpg

I love that you give a description of the story.

I can just imagine Mort Weisinger telling his writers... "Ok, insufficiently_thoughtful_person. In this one Jimmy is super, is the lord of a castle and is on an asteroid. Write me this and make it not suck."

#48 Jimmy is tied up, he’s undercover in disguise and goes to Camp Superman. Unnecessary piece of tape on upper back cover. Some bug chews bottom left. Grade is VG (4.0) bin is $9.

jimmyolsen48_0001.jpg

click

th_jimmyolsen48_0002.jpg

#45, Looks a lot like Superman 123. Jimmy is an animal trainer, the Gunsmoke Kid, and he meets Power Lad. Nice color and gloss, some spine wear, one crease upper right. Grade is VG/F (5.0) bin is $16

jimmyolsen45_0001.jpg

click

th_jimmyolsen45_0002.jpg

Plus this issue is a take off of Superman 123!

Great sales thread Sharon, some REALLY good reads for those purchasing these books!