• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few books/raw&slabs - Amaz. Adv. #1 (ZD), Planet, Batman. DD, Conan, REDUCED.

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :hi: I will be listing some books today and tomorrow. I need to sell some books that I did not anticipate selling due to some life events (and also to help with some time payments that I need to push along)...

I have completed many transactions with many different board members now (buying and sales), and numbers of repeats. Please check out my Kudos below...

The rules are: :takeit: trumps everything; No HoS or Probies. Paypal please. Shipping will be at actual cost to the U.S. or International. I will accept a return if you are unhappy with the purchase no problem, please just let me know as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

Planet Comics #50. VG+ Some color loss on the "Planet" logo and what appears to be some tape residue at lower staple, leaving a 1/4" tear and the mark it left. There are 4 or 5 other similar markings on the last pages and inside back cover, with similar 1/4" tears. The page quality is above average, with cream to offwhite pages and nice graphics. A tiny piece out at the front bottom spine and some minor splitting at the bottom spine. An arrival date on the cover (with nice placement). The book is complete and attached at the staples, and an affordable copy of a very cool book. $130.00, (which is what I paid for it).

Planet50_zps7477821c.jpg

Planet50back_zps9787176a.jpg

STRANGE TALES #102 (1st Wizard), CGC 5.5 (White Pages) $72.00 64.00. I bought this one on the boards (using same picture), but as stated, unfortunately need to quickly generate some cash and must sell :cry: Note the rub on the spaceship picture below question mark, a tear by the spectators, and also a tear on back and some chipping must have brought this sharp midgrade book down. I do not know, but looks like it may have been pressed (shrug) Either way, great colors and white pages.

strangetales102_zpsf8eaecac.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks very much!

STRANGE TALES #102 (1st Wizard), CGC 5.5 (White Pages) $72.00 64.00. I bought this one on the boards (using same picture), but as stated, unfortunately need to quickly generate some cash and must sell :cry: Note the rub on the spaceship picture below question mark, a tear by the spectators, and also a tear on back and some chipping must have brought this sharp midgrade book down. I do not know, but looks like it may have been pressed (shrug) Either way, great colors and white pages.

strangetales102_zpsf8eaecac.jpg

:takeit: