• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pence VS USA Editions

46 posts in this topic

WOW!!!

You are only missing one other Iron man 55 foreign edition!!!! pretty awesome!!!!

There's 2 others that I know of, 3 if you're counting the Greek one that uses the cover but not the interior contents. :whistle:

WOW!!!

You are only missing one other Iron man 55 foreign edition!!!! pretty awesome!!!!

There's 2 others that I know of, 3 if you're counting the Greek one that uses the cover but not the interior contents. :whistle:

I know I am missing the Greek, and I suppose another version of the Greek with different interior, what's the other?

Cheers,

Cole

Like the IM 55 Pence, pretty sharp. I have a Tales Of Suspense 48 Pence, will scan a picture of it this weekend to show. It looks nice but has Marvel Chipping on it unfortunately.

WOW!!!

I know I am missing the Greek, and I suppose another version of the Greek with different interior, what's the other?

Cheers,

Cole

Vertice (Spain) published it in a format similar to a digest size. Iron Man issues #54 & 55 are combined into one. The cover has IM & Subby going at it.

My IM 55 pence copy, bottom left. Also purchased a pence copy of Logan's Run #6 off of eBay today. Should arrive in a couple of weeks. I'm a total Thanos hoarder, so will pick up pence versions of the books he's featured in, but try to stay away otherwise. Now if I came across an AF15 pence copy with nice eye appeal that I could afford, would probably jump on that as well.

315bfe9d-73e0-487c-9537-2016f69b4ebd_zpsef99289a.jpg

Porter,

Have you had your French Canadian for a long time or recently picked it up in the last year? Those are pretty hard to find....I was only lucky enough that a good friend gave me a copy