• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Nguyen Signing Feb 26th

14 posts in this topic

Not sure I would call a Nguyen signing an Event.

burn

although I think I would post the city if I were announcing it

dude maybe you don't like him or his art, but c rap on a different thread.

Tom is a great guy. I've got a couple of commissions from him. Really nice.

Yes he is, he did a few sketches for me last year at WW Chicago. They turned out great!

I only have one of the pieces he's done for me up on CAF, but here it is in case people are curious. Very happy with the results

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=830903

Very nice! When did you get that done?

I want to say WW Austin the first year it was here instead of Arlington -- maybe 2011?

I have a Winter Soldier + Black Widow sketch cover that he did for me at SDCC in 2012, I believe. Love that one -- need to scan it and post it in CAF

I had dinner with Tom, he is a very talented person, not just as an artists but also he is becoming a highly sought after photographer. He also teaches and does seminars, so putting him down in anyway is just tasteless in my book.

I had dinner with Tom, he is a very talented person, not just as an artists but also he is becoming a highly sought after photographer. He also teaches and does seminars, so putting him down in anyway is just tasteless in my book.

His photography is great, a friend of mine worked with him as his assistant.

Yes he is, he did a few sketches for me last year at WW Chicago. They turned out great!

Tom is a friend of mine, known him a good while. If you actually knew him, you would have understood my post. Now back to guessing where this shop is.

Tom is a friend of mine, known him a good while. If you actually knew him, you would have understood my post. Now back to guessing where this shop is.

Did you reread the first post?