• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helloooo Sienkiewicz Cover Set!!!! posted by bagofleas

22 posts in this topic

"It's not as much about who's on top as it is the enjoyment of seeing the sets and issues that everyone has. This is one of those sets that has so many different sets and issues, many of which are unusual and obscure, so it makes for very interesting viewing among everyone's sets."

SO True! I know the guy is prolific, but I was shocked at how many books are in this set. Great job putting this one together!!!

BTW, when Sienk first started in his new art style w/ The New Mutants, a LCS owner in Reno when I was a kid called it Punk Art. I'll always remember that for some reason.

Thats a really good description I think. And definitely not a negative one.

I can agree with that description as well.

I'm glad that I was able to put together something that everyone can enjoy so much!

I am giving a BIG shout out to Nicole here for her hard work and patience in creating this set. I put together the bulk of the initial list and a bunch of the additions, but it's her hard work that has made this a reality!

everybody be sure to thank her for this. She will still be working on it as more and more additions get requested for it.

Thank you Nicole!!!!!