• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Sets and Individual Books Up For Grabs - CLOSED!

104 posts in this topic

Next up is Red Sonja (1977). GPA is about $1561 for the set. It includes 9.8 copies of all the regular issues and an 8.5 copy of #4 35-cent variant. Looking for $1375.

Photos coming shortly.

sig.jpg

RedSonjaSpreadsheet_zpsd8fc5d63.jpg

Next up is my #1 Doc Savage Set. These are books that rarely seem to come up for sale and all are 9.8s. It took me a very long time to put together such a small set. GPA on the set is pretty crazy and you can figure it our yourself. I'm offering at the lowest GPA for each issue, regardless of Pedigree...$1,238.00.

sig.jpg

7B425986-CE75-46E4-8512-BD0B9466FA3B_zpsbdb5z2dx.jpg

DocSavageSet1Spreadsheet_zpsc5e95f0c.jpg

:takeit: per PM

I recently bought Cheetah's Spider-woman set and couldn't be happier, all the books are gorgeous, they were well packed and Jeff was a pleasure to deal with.

Buy with the utmost confidence (thumbs u

large.jpg

Next up is my Amazing Adventures (1970) set. I used to collect this one for the Killraven stories and Mike Ploog was one of my favorite artists growing up. Of course, the bigger ticket items are the solo Beast stories. The set has two copies of the #36 30-cent variant and one copy of the #37 30-cent variant.

Altogether, this set GPAs at about $9,500. Some of that is inflated because of the price of the Suscha News copies. In hopes of moving this, I'm letting it go for $8500. Now being sold separately!

Photos up shortly.

AmazingAdventuresSpreadsheet_zpscbfbd40d.jpg

In setting up the photos, it turns out four of these books have damaged slabs. If you buy the set, I will send the four off on Monday for re-holdering and have them mailed directly to you.

C1077D5D-B312-4401-A5A7-A71012D43A0C_zps1yq66lka.jpg

4EB867B5-D683-4484-BD5D-8ECDCE1C969C_zpssuwqyoil.jpg

7450F2C6-2FD2-4484-91F9-D99CD0F522CB_zpsttj6bn1t.jpg

63E5ED04-B801-459D-8E6A-BCEF5C62756B_zps4s0twgup.jpg

Next up is Red Sonja (1977). GPA is about $1561 for the set. It includes 9.8 copies of all the regular issues and an 8.5 copy of #4 35-cent variant. Looking for $1375.

Photos coming shortly.

sig.jpg

RedSonjaSpreadsheet_zpsd8fc5d63.jpg

Beautiful set! BTW I really need that #11. If you ever want to break it up let me know.

Bringing this thread back to life to post a few more books. For now, they will be individual books, not sets. Anything still available from last weekend, I am open to reasonable offers.

First up is Doctor Strange first solo book, Doctor Strange 169, CGC 9.8 with white pages. The scan speaks for itself.

GPA runs around $2,100 but I am offering this one for $1,975 shipped. I'd really prefer payment via check on this but, if that is a deal breaker, we can talk.

:news: SOLD!

DoctorStrange169_zps2a57f905.jpg

Next up is Doctor Strange 170, CGC 9.6 with off-white pages. Can't believe one hasn't sold publicly in almost a year and a half.

$425 for this one. SOLD!

DoctorStrange170_zpsda862747.jpg

Bringing this thread back to life to post a few more books. For now, they will be individual books, not sets. Anything still available from last weekend, I am open to reasonable offers.

First up is Doctor Strange first solo book, Doctor Strange 169, CGC 9.8 with white pages. The scan speaks for itself.

GPA runs around $2,100 but I am offering this one for $1,975 shipped. I'd really prefer payment via check on this but, if that is a deal breaker, we can talk.

That's a pretty darn good deal on that book.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy. That's a damn fine book.

A few more books coming up including a few Avengers.

Just an FYI, shipping on individual books is $13.50 priority US Mail. Cheaper More if you buy more or live somewhere besides the US.

Doctor Strange 173, CGC 9.6, OW/W Pages

$150 SOLD!

DoctorStrange173_zps81fed143.jpg