• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Sets and Individual Books Up For Grabs - CLOSED!

104 posts in this topic

Hi all. I'm looking at letting go of a number of my Bronze and Modern Age Registry sets. There are just too many books and a finite amount of space. But I will be straight here, I don't have time to sell a bunch of books one at a time so I am going to try to sell them as complete sets - they either all go or none of them go. The nice thing is, a lot of these sets are #1 Registry sets so you can relist them in your name and claim all the glory. :ohnoez:

The rules are easy:

No probies, no shamers, no drama queens.

Shipping will be priced per set. I can ship them via USPS or UPS Ground in the US. USPS for Canada and overseas. You only pay the actual cost.

Payment can be paypal or a check.

For the first set...

my #1 Registry set of John Carter, Warlord of Mars. All regular issues are in 9.8 except #18 and #28, both 9.6s. There are a few duplicates in the set and the set includes a copy of each and every 35-cent variant, including a 9.6 copy of the #1 Variant. This is a full list of everything in the set, including a 9.9 copy of #2.

JohnCarterSpreadsheet_zps523b1b7c.jpg

The GPA value of the set is about $3950 acknowledging that a few of the books have never sold publicly in these grades (I got the variants raw). I'm offering the set for $3750 plus actual shipping. When you consider $15 shipping for each of the 43 books would add up to $645, it is probably a good deal.

First :takeit: gets it.

The next set is my Marvel Presents set. This is another #1 Registry set. It contains #1, and 2-12, all in 9.8. It also comes with a 9.4 copy of the #5 30-cent variant. Here is a link to the set:

:news: SOLD!

sig.jpg

Here is a list of the books:

MarvelPresentsSpreadsheet_zpsc8004856.jpg

Next up is my #1 Doc Savage Set. These are books that rarely seem to come up for sale and all are 9.8s. It took me a very long time to put together such a small set. GPA on the set is pretty crazy and you can figure it our yourself. I'm offering at the lowest GPA for each issue, regardless of Pedigree...$1,238.00.

SOLD!

sig.jpg

7B425986-CE75-46E4-8512-BD0B9466FA3B_zpsbdb5z2dx.jpg

DocSavageSet1Spreadsheet_zpsc5e95f0c.jpg