• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #4 with grader notes - GRADE REVEALED, see page 4

43 posts in this topic

The only thing I can think to lower that much is if the cover is so tanned as to be slightly brittle or brittle. Does anyone know if a slightly brittle cover is marked as slightly brittle pages or if that's only if the pages are brittle. Great candidate for a resub.

The only thing I can think to lower that much is if the cover is so tanned as to be slightly brittle or brittle. Does anyone know if a slightly brittle cover is marked as slightly brittle pages or if that's only if the pages are brittle. Great candidate for a resub.
No idea on the label notes, but the nature of the chipping leads me to believe the cover is brittle on some of its edges.

AnhDepTrai, you should straight resub this and keep adding to this thread. Personally, I wouldn't have this pressed due to the severity of the tanning/brittle quality of the cover.

No idea on the label notes, but the nature of the chipping leads me to believe the cover is brittle on some of its edges.

AnhDepTrai, you should straight resub this and keep adding to this thread. Personally, I wouldn't have this pressed due to the severity of the tanning/brittle quality of the cover.

The book on hand is very nice and I don't notice any brittle on the cover.

Shouldn't grader note display if the page/cover is brittle? I would think that is a significant defect to a book that should be noticed?