• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocketeer's auctions to help pay for Greggy's legal defense fund...

1 post in this topic

...As you all know Greggy has had to encounter and overcome great strides lately to clear his name from the slander and libel that he was forced to endure recently,...none of this came cheap,..in fact he's too proud to say anything but I know for a fact that he has accumulated unsurmountable legal bills to overcome this travesty of justice,..that is why I am offering these books to you today in the hopes of clearing out those bills,...for every book sold today $1.00 will go to the Greggy Legal Defense Fund (minus administrative costs , taxes and applicable fees,..Canadian currency exchange fee and customs tax apply)...so please,...won't you help Greggy get the recognition he deserves,....{offer not valid for all forum memebers,.."Greggy Legal Defense Fund" and it's participants have no affiliation with the "Lighthouse Where are my Books?" foundation or "Supapimp I was Framed Society"}....Offer valid until 11/10/04 8:00pm eastern time at which point books go on E-bay....

gr1.jpgGHOST RIDER #1 CGC 9.0 OW/W $218.00

lim1.jpgWOLVERINE LIMITED #1 CGC 9.6 W $62.00

tex.jpgWOLVERINE THE END TEXAS EDITION CGC 9.8 W $ 126.00

nm98.jpgNEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 9.8 W $104.00

xm248.jpgX-MEN #248 CGC 9.8 W $ 93.00

xm266.jpgX-MEN #266 CGC 9.6 W $ 70.00

xm267.jpg X-MEN #267 CGC 9.8 W $60.00

xm268.jpgX-MEN 268 CGC 9.8 W $87.00